Photos posted on this Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

affliction


Words are my heroin
You are my addiction
The sound my religion
Just won’t let go
Writing an infliction
Thinking of you
A touch more than a cure
Delusional fools line up and drool
Words are my drug
Used as a instrument
Music without accompaniment
Silence lingering between sound
A voice with soul
Demanding thought
Like a punch in the dark
Pinching later on
Making me think too much
Never looking back
Yet never letting go
Rudely briefly tenderly
You are my addiction
Worshiping a deity
Excessively and unquestioningly
The devotion left in shattered glass
Broken and discarded on the floor
A poison and the cure
Yet never letting go
A better after taste
Longingly discouraging
Glimpsing short memories
The infliction the cure

No comments:

Post a Comment