Photos posted on this Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Untitled

Laughter wafts in the air
Wet sand is everywhere
Wilted weasels bask in light
Where is the night

Little girl comes up to me
Asks if I am her daddy
Familiarly strangler we could be
Sorry, my little girl is over there

Gently floating giggles
Arrive out of thin air
A tone a little of fear
Carried by the breeze

Wind gusts pick up
Adrenaline junkies are flying
A chuckle is still present
As a big girl comes over

Says Hi daddy
Time is lost
Words echo
The indifference

3 comments:

  1. Neat poems -- neat pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to too thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.
    I have you book-marked to check out new things you post…

    Also visit my blog; clinique acne solutions post blemish formula reviews

    ReplyDelete